Rates for the Altiplano Camper 4x4 Jimny
Ask for our offers for longer rentals!
Rentals of up to 14 days do not come with camper equipment. This can be rented additionally as an extra.
- Our rental prices are calculated on a daily basis and depend on a number of factors like:
- The total length of the rental period.
Longer periods are cheaper and the amount of discount depends on the length of the rental period.
- Pickup and drop off locations.
While having our main branch office located in Santiago, it is possible to pickup and dropoff in other cities and regions with an extra cost involved.
Tip! Check out our offers for some great discounts, if you are planning on dropping off or picking up a camper outside of Santiago.
- The seasons during which the rental takes place.
Prices are different during the main (summer)and off-season (winter)
Terms and Conditions
|Terms of payment
|30 % of total price upon reservation
||90 days prior to arrival - 10 % of total price
|89 to 45 days prior to arrival - 30 % of total price
|Total balance 45 days prior to arrival
||44 to 20 days prior to arrival - 80 % of total price
|19 to 0 days prior to arrival - 100 % of total price
|• National driver’s license (international driver´s licence very recommendable!).|
|• Credit card with a limit of minimum 1.400 € for the guarantee.|
|• Minimum 25 years of age.|
Included for your safety and convenience
- Spare tire
- Wheel wrench
- Lifting jack
- Tool box
- Jumper cable
- Towe rope
- Reflective vest
- Warning triangle
- First-Aid- Kit
- Full fuel tank (to be given back full)
- Outdoor tables and chairs
- Camping gas stove with 2 gas bottles
- Bed sheets or Sleeping Bags
- 200 km daily
- Camping guide with roadmap from
- 24 hours emergency phone service
- Emergency cell phone
* This only applies to the automatic TAG system. Toll fees have to be paid in cash at the toll booths and are on the passenger's expense.